In our fourth installment of our BHSN Vlog, Alyssa Pullmain-Drollette, a clinical supervisor from our School Based Mental Health Services program, shares some of the books that she has been reading during this extended time at home. Books are an invaluable but underutilized resource that can increase empathy, enhance recovery and inspire those with mental health difficulties. As such, reading should be encouraged for everybody, but particularly those with mental illness—whether through formal bibliotherapy groups or individual prompting from family, friends or clinicians.
- BHSN Vlog – Alyssa Pullmain-Drollette, School Based Clinical Supervisor
- FCC Approves Sixth Set of COVID-19 Telehealth Program Applications
- THANK YOU THURSDAYS with Mo Willems! Episode 2
- Virtual Summer Camps to Keep Kids Busy While Safely Social Distancing
- 50 Easy Lunch Ideas for Kids That Will Bring Thank Yous and Smiles