In our most recent installment of the BHSN Vlog, Inga, a clinician at our Center for Well-Being returns to show us how to make positive affirmation paper flowers with nothing more than scissors, construction paper and a glue gun! Creating paper flowers has been a great hobby for people of all ages! In this ever-changing world we live in, taking the little bit of time to sit down and make a paper flower is both a stress reliever and a mind defogger. You can leave all your cares and worries behind and do something that is both relaxing and possibly useful for your next party. There is an element of warmth you get after making a paper flower!
- BHSN Recognized as 2023 Business of the Year
- BHSN and Genoa Healthcare Make It Easier for Clients to get Prescriptions with New On-Site Pharmacies
- BHSN Awarded $7 Million to Support Expansion of Mental Health & Crisis Services Across the Region
- Healthy Families Expands to Essex, Warren, & Hamilton Counties
- BHSN Brings Mental Health Services to Saratoga Springs Schools