In our most recent installment of the BHSN Vlog, Inga, a clinician at our Center for Well-Being returns to show us how to make positive affirmation paper flowers with nothing more than scissors, construction paper and a glue gun! Creating paper flowers has been a great hobby for people of all ages! In this ever-changing world we live in, taking the little bit of time to sit down and make a paper flower is both a stress reliever and a mind defogger. You can leave all your cares and worries behind and do something that is both relaxing and possibly useful for your next party. There is an element of warmth you get after making a paper flower!
- Tips for maintaining healthy sleep patterns during pandemic
- What Activities Are Safe In The Summer Of COVID-19?
- Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood to Air Episode About Helping Kids Understand Coronavirus Pandemic
- BHSN Live – Episode 2. “Change for the Better”
- BHSN Vlog – Inga, Positive Affirmation Paper Flowers